The global crab meat market is worth US$ 879.2 as of now and expected to reach US$ 1.52 Billion by 2033 at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2023 and 2033.
Versatility in culinary applications is one of the major factors driving crab meat market. Plus, intake of crab meat assures that intake of fats is lower as compared to its counterparts. Specialty and premium crab meat varieties are keeping the cash registers ringing for crab meat market and the scenario is expected to remain unchanged even in the forecast period.
The ready-to-use crab meat products are adding more value to crab meat market as they save on downtime. It has been observed that value-added products do have longer shelf lives; thereby doling out abysmal wastage and bolstering health benefits.
The trending global dishes are also incorporating crab meat to drive more customers. Lump crab meat is witnessing a higher demand as its succulent, white pieces render its desirable for home cooks as well as professionals.
Frozen crab meat is creating ripples as it could be stored for long; that too, while maintaining the freshness. Frozen crab meat could reach even the areas where fresh crabs are unavailable. Quick-freezing methods do aid in preservation of natural flavors, nutrients, and textures of crabs while keeping cells almost intact through formation of ice crystals.
Drivers and challenges have an impact on market dynamics, which can impact your business. Find more insights in this sample report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17867
Future Market Insights has walked through these facets with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Crab Meat market’. It has its team of analysts and consultants to look through an eagle’s eye view in its primary, secondary, and tertiary modes of research.
“Growing awareness about the fact that crab meat is a rich source of protein apart from being a low-fat source, the global crab meat market is likely to grow irresistibly in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Crab Meat Market
- North America holds the largest market share with the US witnessing a growing focus on diet being health-conscious. It is also leading in growing interest in crab meat (a lean protein option) owing to nutritional benefits like low-fat content. It has been reported that crab meat has a discrete, sweet flavor; thereby rendering it a broadly desired ingredient in diverse cuisines. The dishes including crab meat are Maryland-style crab cakes, regional specialties like Louisiana-style combo. It’s a known fact that American cuisine is ethnic. Addition of crab meat is, indeed, a cherry to the icing.
- Europe holds the second-largest market share with the UK leading from the front. This could be credited to an ever-increasing demand for crab meat all across the region. Also, coastal regions like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and likewise are known for incorporation of fresh crabs into local cuisine. Eurogroup for Animals states that consumption of fish and seafood is ~24.35 Kg. Besides, tourists do prefer coastal destinations all across Southern Europe when it’s summer herein.
Don’t miss this chance to gain detailed insights into each segment. Buy now and fuel your success@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17867
Competitive Crab Meat
- Handy Seafood, in May 2023, did announce the year’s local soft crab campaign at Crisfield (Maryland).
- Shiok Meats, in September 2021, made an entry into the very first lab-grown crab flesh at Kebaya during tasting session.
- The other players in crab meat market include Philips Foods Inc., Blue Star Foods Corp., Handy International Inc., Red Chamber Co., Ltd., Trans-Ocean Products Inc., Crown Prince, Inc., Chicken of the Sea International, East Coast Seafood Group, Thai Union Group PCL, Nissui Group, and likewise. They are engaged in various modes of expansion like mergers, acquisitions, new product launch, partnerships, joint ventures, and likewise to strengthen their foothold in crab meat market.
What does the Report say?
- The research study is based on product type (lump crab meat, claw crab meat, and backfin crab meat), form (fresh crab meat, pasteurized/canned crab meat, and frozen crab meat), and sales channel (foodservice (HoReCa), and retail (supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty seafood stores, and online retailers)).
- With consumption of seafood on the rise, the global crab meat market is bound to grow irrevocably in the forecast period.
Request for our Comprehensive Research Methodology to Understand the Market@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-17867
Crab Meat Market Outlook by Category
By Product Type:
- Lump Crab Meat
- Claw Crab Meat
- Backfin Crab Meat
- Fresh Crab Meat
- Pasteurized/Canned Crab Meat
- Frozen Crab Meat
By Sales Channel:
- Foodservice (HoReCa)
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Seafood Stores
- Online Retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in the Food and Beverages Domain:
Canned Meat Market Outlook: The overall demand for canned meat is slated to grow at a robust CAGR of 6.8% between 2023 and 2033, totaling a valuation of around US$ 25,405.5 million by 2033.
Electric Meat Saw Market Size: The market value is projected to increase from US$ 2,194.9 Mn in 2022 to US$ 3,784.9 Mn by 2032.
Processed Meat Market Share: The global processed meat market is expected to be valued at US$ 349.5 billion in 2023.
Meat Substitutes Market Analysis: Global demand for meat substitutes is expected to rise at a yearly growth rate of 5.0% Y-o-Y to US$ 67.9 billion in 2033.
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube